I’ve decided to make myself some organic breakfast juice so that I can get some extra nutrients while my body recovers from the last stint in hospital. I grabbed a bunch of different organic fruits and vegetables from my local markets for the ingredients and it tastes great! This is super easy to make and only takes about 35 minutes.
Makes roughly 2 liters
- 2 bunches of kale stalks (makes 200ml)
- 1 medium beetroot (makes 100ml)
- 5 carrots (makes 275ml)
- 5 celery stalks (makes 325ml)
- 1 medium bunch broccoli (makes 100ml)
- 1 large orange (makes 250ml)
- 3 small apples (makes 275ml)
- 1/2 large pineapple (makes 600ml)
- I juiced the different fruit and vegetables in the listed order and joined them in a single jug to mix. My juicer doesn’t fit much in it which is why I did everything in stages.
- Refrigerate and drink as you want.